My preparation for Final Exam ^^

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm back....

Now, i would not give the information like usual, but i would like to share about my preparation for final exam that will be held next week. Actually, i don't know whether i am ready or not to face the exam. I just have to learn more about the material that have been taught. Moreover, there are so many final assignment that should be finished this week (huft....). How pity i am...^^.I have to manage the time well to divide when i have to finish my assignment and when i have to learn the material that will be tested. Hopefully, i will have a lot of energy to face them all. And also, i wish that i will get the best result in the exam. I'm so excited to learn about the internet and i get more information about it from ICT 2 Subject. I can learn many things and know how to manage the blog well. Thanks for all that had helped me to learn about the internet. Next time, i will continue to share other useful information from a variety of learning English sources.

0 comments: