unforgettable experience

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I got many experiences in my life in using the technology such internet. When i was in senior high school, i

wasn't interested in learning about internet or even just how to use the computer. I think that to learn about the computer is so complicated and difficult. So, i never did my own assignment. My friends always helped me in doing the assignment.><. Otherwise, when i study in university and i am separated with my friends who always helped me in doing the assignment of computer's subject. Then, i got the ICT's subject now. Do you know how i feel???. Moreover, this subject need the student itself to learn and discuss through the internet. Then, the other subject also require the students to submit the assignment through via e-mail. I NEED TO WORK HARD AGAIN!!!. I learn the internet gradually. Fortunately, i can use it even not to well. I never think that i can learn and use the internet now. I thank to everyone who help me in learning it. I got so many precious experiences in it. I have to aware that i MUST learn it because the technology enables me in searching the materials, submit the assignment, and discuss with people in the other part of the world about everything. Many information and entertainment that i can get from internet. It is so unforgettable experience in my life.

0 comments: